Acne Scar Removal (Acne Scarring)
What is acne scarring?
Post-acne scarring can be a physically disabling and psychologically devastating disease. Acne scarring comes in many varieties from red/purple or dark spots, to shallow indentations to deep pitted scars to keloids.
Now, thanks to advances in medicine and technology, no one has to live with permanent scars and dark spots that can develop as acne clears. At Luxuria Medical Spa & Laser Center, we offer our patients many safe and effective treatment options that can diminish those scars.
Whether to treat your acne scars is a personal decision that only you can make. We recommend that you make an appointment to discuss acne scar treatment if you experience any of the following:
- You often wish you could get rid of your acne scars
- You feel less self-confident than before you had acne scars
- You are self-conscious about the scars
- You feel that scars interfere with your social or professional activities
Treatment options we offer:
- Fading creams, topical retinoids, light skin peels for residual hyperpigmentation
- Broadband light for residual redness
- MicroLaserPeel for shallow scarring
- Acne scar surgery
- Dermal filler injections
- ProFractional Laser Resurfacing
Look also – BOTOX Cosmetic and Dysport